Effective Date: August 1, 2018
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED.
PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
· What information we collect about you;
· How we use your information; and
· How and with whom we may share the information we have about you.
Information Collected About You
We may collect "Personal Information" about you - such as your name, age, gender, phone number, email address and interests - in the following ways:
· When you register on our Site; or
· When you use certain interactive tools or applications on the Site.
In addition, each time you visit our website, our web server receives and collects "Non-Personal Information" - information that cannot be used to identify you, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, software type, and operating system (OS) - from your computer via methods such as cookies and web beacons.
We may use information we collect about you to:
· Generally provide the features and functionality of the Site to you;
· Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
· Identify you as a Site user;
· Send you personalized emails directly;
· Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
· Send you personalized SMS messages directly;
· Obtain your feedback on our Site;
· Conduct research and measurement activities to statistically analyze user behavior for any data monetization purpose; and/or
· Improve and enhance your overall Site experience by providing you with more relevant content.
Information Disclosure to Third Parties
Rideshare America LLC, does not provide personal information to any third parties except as disclosed in this policy.
How we share the information we collect about you:
Rideshare America LLC, may directly share your Personal and Non-Personal Information with third parties via API, FTP, pixel tag, or other methods of data transfer. (You may opt out of data collection via pixel tag using your own system preferences by disabling images on the Site). Third parties may also be able to use their own independent data collecting devices - such as cookies, web beacons, and remarketing services such as Google AdWords - to access and track your Personal and Non-Personal Information. Your preferences collected through this process may be used to influence which types of marketing messages you receive from us and/or through us.
Third Party Partnerships
By using the services provided by Rideshare America LLC, you are deemed to agree that Rideshare America LLC may share your Personal and Non-Personal information to our third party partners, including data monetization companies and professional advertisers, to assist us and them in delivering relevant, targeted information that is aligned with user interests. Our third party partners will be able to access and use your information for any purpose, such as, but without limitation to, sending emails about job postings, travel offers, etc.
We also share personally identifiable information on an as-needed basis with companies that provide services to us. For example, the companies that operate our website, maintain our computers, and prepare our Postal mailings need access to the information necessary to perform their tasks. Likewise, the companies that administer features on our website, or that provide professional or logistics services to us may receive information about visitors in order to perform their work for us.
Rideshare America LLC, is not responsible for the information practices of third parties. Our third party partners are subject to their own privacy policies, and we have no control over the information that third parties may have collected from the moment you registered with the Site, or how third parties will use your information once collected.
Pamela Gustava Curry